Saturday 11 August 2012

bizzare act


adfhsd1 Man Castrates Himself To Avoid Cheating On WifeMan Castrates Himself To Avoid Cheating On Wife
A man in his 40′s has done what orders’ll consider craziness of the highest order by castrating himself to avoid cheating on his wife who has refused to have intimacy with him because of his waywardnessAccording to sources, the man identified as Mr Sanchez had performed similar procedures on animals like pigs,cats and dogs in the past and it took three days for them to heal.

I thought that’s what it was going to be like with me. I had practice with animals, so I went ahead, put some pressure on it, and cut them to remove them by force!”
“When I saw that I could no longer count on her (his wife), so that I would’t keep bothering her, I made the decision to cut my testicles off because I am a Christian and did not want to go look for another (partner).”
Mr Sanchez is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in Mexico.
He still has an escroto-penial hematoma. He’s been looked at by the urology department, and they found a complete absence of the testicles.” – said Dr. Javier Martinez
Doctors at the hospital claim Mr Sanchez has become wounded and his wounds have become infected.
This strange episode took place in Mexico.
What a crazy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment