Tuesday 14 August 2012

Audu Maikori hits 37, as Eva turns 21

Founder/CEO of Chocolate City Entertainment and lawyer Audu Maikori  added another year as he turns 37 years old while Rapper/model Eva Alordiah popularly known as Eva turned 21 today, August 13, 2012.

Maikori founded Chocolate City Music in 2005.
The label is regarded as one of the biggest and most successful urban record label in Nigeria, with artistes like M.IJesse JagzIce PrinceBrymo signed under the label.
Thanks to everybody for making this day so special, I feel like I won gold at the Olympics with all this love!’….‘I have received messages that make me feel like I have done something spectacular when all I did was follow my heart and passion…’, @Audu wrote on his Twitter page.
Eva, a graduate from Bowen University with a degree in Computer Science, released her first ever studio recording in early 2009. She  released her ‘G.I.G.O‘ Ep in 2011.
Eva was recently signed to Eldee’s Trybe Records shortly after releasing her debut video to the ‘G.I.G.O’ single ‘High’.
Eva will be performing at the forthcoming ‘Summer Jam Festival’ headlined by Rick Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment