Sunday 21 August 2016

The World is Yours



Has anyone ever said this to you:  “The world is yours. ”
No?
Well … The world is yours!
You have more power in your hands than you realize.
Translated: You can get anything you desire:
More Happiness. More Money. More Time. More Health…
I watched a movie last night [rare for me]
I forgot already most of what I saw in that movie.
But  I remember someone in the movie said this:
“You only need 3 things to conquer the world.:
1. A goal.
2. A plan.
3. Get up off your ass.
I used to want time and money freedom. I have now gone past the ‘want’ stage.


Download these videos to know more about meridian 
I desire it. I am dedicated and I am obsessed. I am 110% focused.
I slaved increasingly at my job for many years. Nothing wrong with that. But ultimately I was forced to choose between seeing my family even less vs working even harder at my job.
What would you choose if this was you?
Mail nweike1991@gmail.com for more info 

No comments:

Post a Comment